We collect personal information from visitors to this web site through the use of online forms and every time you e-mail us your details. We collect additional information automatically about your visit to our web site.
Use of personal information
We process personal information collected via this web site for the purposes of:
- providing and personalising our services
- dealing with your enquiries and requests
- administering orders and accounts relating to our suppliers or customers
- administering membership records
- maintaining information as a reference tool or general resource
- carrying out market research campaigns
- providing you with information about products and services
You may opt-out by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
We will only disclose personal information to other companies within our group of companies, business partners, government bodies, law enforcement agencies and future owners of our business and suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf.
Other web sites
You have a right to access the personal data held about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please email us at email@example.com.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing this web site and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.